Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

New “Server Virtualization in Microsoft Lync Server 2010” virtualization guide document

I've been checking Microsoft's site for the new virtualization guide since I've been notified that the old one was pulled because a new one was being developed and it looks like on was released on February 21, 2011:

Server Virtualization in Microsoft Lync Server 2010

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=2905FD33-E29C-4709-A012-E55EA8DB63E4&displaylang=en.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in North Carolina since last Monday and have to work through the weekend till Wednesday until I fly back to Toronto so I'll try to do a breakdown as I did with the original one: http://terenceluk.blogspot.com/2010/12/microsoft-lync-server-2010.html over the next weekend (assuming I don’t have to work again).  Though I didn’t read the document in depth, I took a quick scroll through it and the content looks very promising.

1 comment:

Streym IT Solutions said...

Thanks for posting such a Useful information .You done a great job.

Server Virtualisation
IT Consultancy in London